Benefits of Having a Medicare Supplement Policy
There are 10 standardized Medicare Supplement Insurance plans available in most states.* Medicare Supplement Insurance works to support your Original Medicare benefits in the following ways:
Medicare Supplement Insurance Basics
Original Medicare helps cover the costs of a wide range of medical services and supplies. However, it includes out-of-pocket costs such as coinsurance, copayments and deductibles that can add up quickly. Medicare Supplement Insurance plans are sold by private insurance companies to help pay for these costs, filling in some of those coverage gaps.Learn More
Omaha Insurance Company has been helping our customers build a strong financial future for themselves for years. Our history is one of demonstrated stability and continued security and success, always striving to meet the needs of our policyholders. We are committed to offering affordable coverage while providing excellent customer service.
Compare free quotes from each type of plan in your area.
- What is Medicare Supplement Insurance?
- Medicare Supplement Insurance is also referred to as Medigap... Medicare Supplement Insurance is also referred to as Medigap. It is sold by private insurance companies and helps pay for some of the out-of-pocket costs associated with Original Medicare, such as deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other fees.There are 10 standardized Medigap plans available in most states.
- Am I Eligible for Medicare Supplement Insurance?
- If you are enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B and are 65 years or older, or have... If you are enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B and are 65 years or older, or have a qualifying disability, you are likely eligible to purchase Medicare Supplement Insurance. If you apply during your Medigap open enrollment period, you cannot be denied coverage or charged more for your policy based on your health.
- What does Original Medicare cover?
- The U.S. federal government provides Original Medicare... The U.S. federal government provides Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B) health coverage to people who are age 65 or older, and younger people who are disabled or are suffering from ESRD. Original Medicare covers hospital care and other health insurance costs such as visits to the doctor and medical supplies, among others.
There are a number of factors to consider when deciding the best Medicare Supplement Insurance plan for you.
Chat with an agent**
to learn more.